Our privacy poliy is very simple and it is as follows in bullet points for a better understanding.
- We do not keep your information on our website or web servers while signing up for Spectrum services.
- We may ask you for your sensitive information while signing you up for Internet and TV Service.
- We do not sell your information collected during the signup process to anyone.
- We may record phone calls which you make to our toll free number to signup.
- We may keep these calls for 6 months for quality and training purposes.
- We are not charging anything for our services.
- Any extra/over charge on your card should be reported to Spectrum directly.
- If you have trouble with your services, you need to talk to Spectrum directly. We are not responsible for the quality of the services nor we can answer any billing related or service outage related queries.
- We may use website cookies to show you ads related to Spectrum while you browse different websites related to TV, Internet and phone services.
- For any questions about this website please visit our contact us page.